Friday, July 15, 2011

Uhh...where have I been?

Wow! Already mid-July – where does the time go?! If you actually stumble upon my blog regularly then you may have been wondering where the heck I’ve been. Well, computer crashed, smart phone had to be replaced, summer happened, and bookwise I’ve gotten lost in the historical romance genre so I haven’t had anything to review…unless you’re interested in Eleanor of Aquitaine and King Henry II!!

Now that I’ve resolved the electronical issues we are back in action so look for my review of The Hunter’s Moon – The Chronicles of Faerie #1 – by O.R. Melling coming up shortly…and I’m still working to make my blog KICK-@$$ so any ideas/suggestions as always are greatly welcomed and appreciated!!

Enjoy your summer, stay safe, and read lots!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love :))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...