Monday, September 19, 2011

Moody Monday

Helloooooo! Welcome to my very firstiest Moody Monday!

Mood: Mellow, melancholy, and missing my love (Ok, so he's waiting in line for the new Gears of War 3 and not running away to Italy to get himself killed - but whatevs...)

My book: New Moon (Twilight Saga #2) by Stephenie Meyer

OK, I promise PROMISE that I will not choose a Twilight book every time - but for some reason ever since I woke up to a gray, rainy mid-September day today, I knew that I wanted to use New Moon for my first Moody Monday. When you think of New Moon what mood does it provoke in you?


In case you haven't read New Moon (in which case, shame on you!!!) Here's the summary from Goodreads:

Shoot, I muttered when the paper sliced my finger; I pulled it out to examine the damage. A single drop of blood oozed from the tiny cut. It all happened very quickly then. Edward threw himself at me, flinging me back across the table...I tumbled down to the floor by the piano, with my arms thrown out instinctively to catch my fall, into the jagged shards of glass. I felt the searing, stinging pain that ran from my wrist to the crease inside my elbow. Dazed and disoriented, I looked up from the bright red blood pulsing out of my arm - into the fevered eyes of six suddenly ravenous vampires. Legions of readers entranced by Twilight are hungry for more and they won't be disappointed. In New Moon, Stephenie Meyer delivers another irresistible combination of romance and suspense with a supernatural twist. The "Star-crossed" lovers theme continues as Bella and Edward find themselves facing new obstacles, including a devastating separation, the mysterious appearance of dangerous wolves roaming the forest in Forks, a terrifying threat of revenge from a female vampire and a deliciously sinister encounter with Italy's reigning royal family of vampires, the Volturi. Passionate, riveting, and full of surprising twists and turns, this vampire love saga is well on it's way to literary immortality.


Did you love New Moon? What was most memorable for you? I always think about the blank month pages when Edward left. It just left such an impression on me! I think it was amazing!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love :))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...