Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My Desert Island Books

When I saw this posted over at The YA Sisterhood I knew I had to partake!!!

Imagine that you're stranding on a desert island for the rest of your life and *GASP* you can only take 5 YA and 5 Adult books with you for the rest of eternity!! As hard as that is to fathom - the ten books forever, not the desert island, lol - start picking your books...now!!



In no particular order my choices would be:

The Harry Potter Series by JK Rowling


Photobucket

The Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer


Photobucket

The Thirst Series by Christopher Pike


PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

The Gossip Girl Series by Cecily von Zegesar


Photobucket

My 5 picks for adult books are:

Good In Bed by Jennifer Weiner


Photobucket
In Her Shoes by Jennifer Weiner


Photobucket
The Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger


Photobucket
The Other Boleyn Girl by Phillipa Gregory

Photobucket

The Lord of the Rings by JRR Tolkien

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love how you picked the entire series of a few as one book. Smart thinking! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love :))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...