Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teaser:

SHADOWSPELL by JENNA BLACK
BOOK #2 in the FAERIEWALKER SERIES

"This is such a nice surprise," She said as she pulled away. "I thought you couldn't come." I dropped my voice, not sure if the bouncers would kick me out if they heard me. "Yeah, well, we sort of snuck out." (pg 47)

I had a lot of reasons not to fully trust Ethan, but even so I didn't believe he'd force me to do anything I didn't want to do. My fear was that his powers of persuasion and my own desires would once again sweep my common sense away and I would forget why I had to stop. (pg 231)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love :))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...