Tuesday, November 15, 2011

2012 Debut Author Challenge - My Book Choices - Part #1

So I've decided to sign up for my very first ever Debut Author Challenge which is hosted by The Story Siren. Below are a list of the books that I plan to read, or that are at the top of my "want to read" list for this challenge. I've included the month of release as well; and you can find the entire list of available titles at Goodreads or on The Story Siren's site. I'll probably be adding more as I have more time to look all of these books up, lol, so for now let's just call this "the short list".

JANUARY

Photobucket

Everneath by Brodi Ashton
Halflings by Heather Burch
Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
Tempest by Julie Cross

FEBRUARY

Photobucket


Harbinger by Sara Wilson Etienne
Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
Article 5 by Kristen Simmons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love :))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...