Thursday, December 8, 2011

Booking Through Thursday #1

 Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Books, Biscuits & Tea.

This Week's Question: All things being equal - which would you prefer- a mystery or a love story?

My Answer: I have to go with a love story. There's no way around it, I'm a hopeless romantic! I love getting that "warm fuzzy feeling" and getting all happy and excited when my favorite characters find true love and live happily ever after! Of course I love a little mystery too - but chances are if I've got to pick 1 book out of 2 in front of me, one being a love story and one being a mystery - 99% of the time I'm going for that love story!

What would your choice be?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love :))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...