Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday #1


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday a topic is chosen, and you create a list of your top ten favorite of whatever that weeks topic is.

This weeks topic is: Top Ten Childhood Favorites...

The Babysitter's Club
By Ann M. Martin

Goosebumps
By RL Stine
These I used to steal from my brother when I wanted to freak myself out!! I was super excited when they started making movies out of the books; and I believe they even aired them as shows on TV on Saturday mornings. Either way, this started my love of the spooky and paranormal!

Sideways Stories from Wayside School & Wayside School is Falling Down
By Louis Sachar


These books absolutely cracked me up! This makes me want to go back and read them now!!

Big Dog ... Little Dog
By PD Eastman

This was one of my early favorites. I can remember begging my dad to let me read, while he made sound effects to go along with the story!

The Monster At The End Of This Book
By Jon Stone, Michael J Smollin
Who doesn't love Grover? Especially when he spends the whole book begging and pleading with you not to continue reading because there's a monster at the end?! Oh, silly Grover!

Sweet Pickles Series
By Richard Hefter
I loved this whole series! They were very clever, unique and taught a lesson in each story!

Pig Pig Grows Up
By David McPhail

I loved this story, it was cute!

Richard Scarry's Find Your ABCs
By: Richard Scarry
This one was tons of fun!
Walt Disney's Storyland

This one is just self explanatory! 
Night Noises and other Mole and Troll Stories
By Tony Johnston
I loved this book. I remember my brother and I both always choosing it when we were both still close in age to want bedtime stories. I also remember trying out the methods Mole and Troll tried when they needed to lose a tooth!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love :))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...