Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday #2




Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday a topic is chosen, and you create a list of your top ten favorite of whatever that weeks topic is.

This weeks topic is:

The Top Ten Books We Are Excited To Read in 2012

10 - THE IMMORTAL RULES - Blood of Eden #1 - Julie Kagawa
9 - FATED - Soul Seekers # 1 - by Alyson Noel
8 - ARTICLE 5 - Article 5 #1 - by Kristen Simmons
7 - UNTIL I DIE - Revenants #2 - by Amy Plum
6 - HALLOWED - Unearthly #2 - by Cynthia Hand
5 - ALCHEMY of FOREVER by Avery Williams
4 - INCARNATE - New Souls #1 - by Jodi Meadows
3 - STOLEN AWAY by Alyxandra Harvey
2 - FEVER - The Chemical Gardens #2 - by Lauren DeStefano
1 - INSURGENT - Divergent #2 -  by Veronica Roth

What books are you excited for in 2012? Let me know!

4 comments:

  1. I personally can't wait to read Article 5 myself. And there are so many sequels coming out! That just reminds me that I still have to read the first ones! Great picks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited about Fever as well! And Article 5 does look pretty awesome.

    I'm a new follower!


    My Top 10

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's my first time here, and I'm glad I stopped by! Very cute blog.

    I see you have a lot of sequels on your list this year. I completely agree--there are so many amazing sophomore novels coming out (omg hallowed, fever, and insurgent) that I need to remind myself to start some series too! Thanks for pointing out Alchemy of Forever, I hadn't heard of it before.

    Feel free to stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great top ten! Insurgent & Fever made my top ten as well! But I'm definitely looking forward to reading the rest of the books on your list as well! :)

    My Top Ten: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2012/01/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-books-im.html

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love :))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...