Monday, February 27, 2012

Media Monday #3

I'm switching up my Media Monday posts to do a 'Photo A Day' challenge. Typically these are monthly challenges where you take a picture each day of the month for the entire month straight; but since I will only post on Mondays I'm going to change it up to meet my needs. Below is the list of photos that I'll be posting each Monday. The number will coordinate to Week Number rather than Day Number.

1. Up
2. Fruit
3. Your Neighborhood
4. Bedside
5. A Smile
6. 5pm
7. Something You Wore
8. Window
9. Red
10. Loud
11. Someone You Talked To Today
12. Fork
13. A Sign
14. Clouds
15. Car
16. Sunglasses
17. Green
18. A Corner of Your Home
19. Funny
20. Before/After
21. Delicious
22. Kitchen Sink
23. Moon
24. An Animal
25. Breakfast
26. Key
27. Your Name
28. Trash
29. Feet
30. Toy
31. Where You Relax

Feel free to comment below with a link to your own photo challenge if you would like to participate. I think it's a really neat idea that I actually got from author, Sarah Addison Allen's Facebook page.

Today's picture is: UP



This is a picture that I took looking 'up' from my computer desk. I have run out of space on my bookshelves so I've started stacking books up there :))


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love :))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...