Sunday, March 25, 2012

On My Bookshelf {18}

On My Bookshelf is a regular post which is based on In My Mailbox hosted by The Story Siren.

So I finally did a video for IMM this week... I apologize that my TV is on in the background (and that I'm "kind of excited" to read every book haha) ... lesson learned for next time! Hope you all enjoy my first vlog :))

Library
Embrace - Jessica Shirvington
The Alchemyst - Michael Scott
The Magician - Michael Scott
Pretty Little Liars - Sara Shepard
On a Dark Wing - Jordan Dane
Deception - Lee Nichols
Betrayal - Lee Nichols
Lost Voices - Sarah Porter
Between the Sea and Sky - Jaclyn Dolamore
The Academie - Susanne Dunlap
The Gathering Storm - Robin Bridges

Don't forget to comment below and let me know what you got this week!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love :))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...