Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Cover Lovin {2}: Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi

So some big news today from YA author, Tahereh Mafi, on her blog! Her debut novel, Shatter Me, gets a new cover for it's October 16th paperback release; which, conveniently is the same day that the second book in the series, Destroy Me, is released! Check out the cover below, and the full post on Mafi's blog.

Here's the OLD cover...

And the NEW cover: 

So what do you think??? I think that the new is cover is absolutely beautiful!!!! I like both of them, but the new one is just unbelievable!! The colors used are so vivid - great palette choice! I have to say this is probably going to be one of my favorite book covers of all time!


1 comment:

  1. The new cover is so awesome! I love the colours and the eyelashes :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love :))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...