Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday Five #5


So I thought for my first installment of Friday Five in like, forever, I would switch it up a bit and do 5 Non-bookish things that I am totally in love with at the moment!





This is my favorite hair appliance evers!! It kicks my curling iron's butt (all 3 of them since I have 1/2", 1", and 2" lol) Nothing gives me that soft, super great wave like this does! You can check it out here.








How can you resist a Snickers bar? Really? 







This is my fave #1 scent from Bath & Body Works! PLUS they are amazing and DO NOT test their products on animals! That's good in my book! Buy here!





This cream eyeliner kicks butt! I absolutely LURV it and choose this over pencil liner any day! Again - no testing on animals with this company which thrills me to bits! You can buy it here.







And last but certainly not least... currently I am loving... Harajuku Mini from Gwen Stefani! I have a few of these bags and makeup cases and think they are absolutely Adorbs!!!


Let me know what you are loving at the moment!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love :))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...