Sunday, February 5, 2012

On My Bookshelf #14

On My Bookshelf is a regular post which is based on In My Mailbox hosted by The Story Siren.

New books this week are:

Photobucket

Purchased
VOID(Hex #1-3) by Rhiannon Lassiter
WHERE I BELONG by Gwendolyn Heasley
FORBIDDEN by Syrie James & Ryan James
INCARNATE (Newsoul #1) by Jodi Meadows *
ARTICLE 5 (Article 5 #1) by Kristen Simmons *

Photobucket


E-Books (Purchased)
ANGEL FIRE (Angel #2) by LA Weatherly
UNEARTHLY (Unearthly #1) by Cynthia Hand

Photobucket

Photobucket



Library
STOLEN AWAY by Alyxandra Harvey
COLD KISS by Amy Garvey
REVOLUTION by Jennifer Donnelly
SAVING JUNE by Hannah Harrington
THE DEMON KING (The Seven Realms #1) by Cinda Williams Chima

________________________________________




WOW, it's been a good week past few weeks for me! Let's start with my purchases, shall we? Can we say WOO-HOO for 2012 Debut Author Challenge books - Incarnate and Article 5? I am SUPER psyched for both of these which were previous WoW's for me. Excited for Forbidden too - love me some angel stories! And Void looks like a good little 3-in-1 dystopian. I picked up Where I Belong to fill my need for contemp-romance.
 
On to my E-Book purchases ... I really lucked out this week! I picked up Angel Fire for Violet (aka my Kobo touch ... yes. I named her, and yes, she is purple. Wanna fight about it? No? Ok good. - yes i know i'm weird and I'm okay with that!!! ha ha) This is the second book in the Angel trilogy by LA Weatherly and I'm super stoked. I got this one cheap thanks to a 20% off coupon!  Also scoring big with Unearthly - which yay, I can reread before getting Hallowed! - Withering Tights and The Poison Diaries which I picked up all 3 for only 99 cents a piece! Yep - I know, you're totally jellz right?


And holy cannelloni the library helped me make out like a bandit as well! I'm really digging the fantasy genre lately ... I forgot to include Graceling by Kristin Cashore here, but I'm currently reading that and really can't wait to jump into The Demon King. Stolen Away is my first book for my "Very Fairy February" theme, and Revolution is a must-read since I adore Jennifer Donnelly's adult series (The Tea Rose, The Winter Rose, and The Wild Rose).


I wanna know what you got this week so comment below!!


Until Next Time - Happy Reading!!

4 comments:

  1. Great books! Your library is certainly rockin ;-)

    And there's nothing weird about naming your Kobo, all my e-readers (and even my laptop) have names!

    Happy reading :-D

    My IMM @ The Aussie Zombie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome books this week! Enjoy!!

    Here is my IMM

    Lindsay :)
    Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daughter of Smoke and Bone and Saving June were amazing@ Enjoy everything :D

    Shortskie's Mailbox

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love :))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...