Friday, March 16, 2012

On My Radar

I can't even wait for Wednesday for this one! That means I had to call in the big guns...and ressurect my On My Radar post.

So what did I find that I cannot wait to share? Oh just this little baby...


Poison Princess centers on 16-year-old Evangeline "Evie" Greene, a privileged teenage from Louisiana. When an apocalyptic event decimates her hometown, killing everyone she loves, Evie realizes the hallucinations she'd been having for the past year were actually visions of the future - and they're still happening. Fighting for her life and desperate for answers, she must turn to her wrong-side-of-the-bayou classmate: Jack Deveraux. As Jack and Evie race to find the source of her visions, they meet others who have gotten the same call. An ancient prophecy is being played out, and Evie is not only the one with special powers. A group of teens have been chosen to re-enact the ultimate battle between good and evil. But it's not always clear who is on which side...



Yeah, do you need to reread that again? Go ahead...I'll wait...PRETTY AWESOME, EH??? I love the cover, and the very Mark Wahlberg-esque male model! Now, I haven't read any Kresley Cole before, but I know she's definitely a well-read author; so I have every confidence that this book is going to kick butt :))


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love :))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...