Monday, April 30, 2012

A Word To My Followers

Hi everyone! I know its been very slow posting for me this whole month of April, and I apologize. Unfortunately, I have decided to put My Enchanted Bookshelf on indefinite hiatus for now. I do not anticipate this being the end of my book blogging career; however at this time I cannot devote the time and attention that it deserves. It saddens me that I must do this, but it is the best option for me at this time. I will be back, no worries there, I just do not know if it will be in a few weeks or a few months. Thank you to all of my kind, loyal followers I really appreciate you sharing in my site with me. This has been a wonderful experience so far, and I hope that when I come back it will be to open arms in the book blogging community.

Until next time... So long :))

1 comment:

  1. Laura, I'll sure miss your posts and your presence. For whatever reason(s) you decided to have an indefinite break, I'm sure it will be justifiable. Besides, it's your decision. :) I wish you luck and hope you'll get back really soon! I'll be keeping an eye out for your posts! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love :))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...